Maartense Logistics B.V. is full service provider that can handle everything demands from our customers may ask, storage of petroleum products and transportation of all types and everything in between. No requests are to bold, we enjoy the challenge.
- Shore-Tank Storage Operations
- Transportation of Petroleum products via pipeline flow system
- Freight Transport Services
- Transportation on inland waterways
Our company other services:
- Oil products (such as crude oil, gasoline, naphtha, diesel and fuel oil) are mainly stored in large-size tanks;
- Chemical products (such as methanol, xylene, MEG and styrene) are typically stored in smaller tank sizes. Chemical products often require specific storage conditions such as controlled temperature conditions or atmospheres. LPG is a highly flammable product and is stored in refrigerated tanks at about minus 40°C or in bullets under high pressure;
- Biofuels and vegetable oils: bio-ethanol is often stored in the same size tanks as chemicals and requires similar specific storage conditions. Bio-diesel and vegetable oils are often stored in the same size tanks with less restricted storage conditions than chemicals;
- LNG is stored in specially-designed full containment large tanks and is cooled at atmospheric pressure to about minus 160°C.